All beginnings are difficult. From personal experience I know what most people in wheelchair need, is to stay active and make their daily lives as independently as possible. My personal advice is tailored to your needs. The following areas are covered:
* Selection and handling facilities for the handicapped
* Incontinence, incontinence care
* Help with appeals against the health insurance
* The right choice of wheelchair, wheelchair supply (whether for everyday or for a wheelchair sports)
* Placement of used sports wheelchairs
* Accessory for wheelchair sports, such as abdominal straps, Showa gloves, specialty gloves for LowPoint, kits and training apparel
* Spare parts for sports wheelchairs e.g. Grief tires, wheels, bearings and much more
* Help in finding a wheelchair and / or Disabled Rehabilitation Association for Sport
* Help and / or organization of sports events
* Advice on the design of outdoor facilities for disabled
* I offer a total care, i.e. A resource of all contacts
* No manufacturer commitment! I advise individually and independently, taking into account your disability and life circumstances.
* Rolli much personal experience in sports that I like to pass on
* Absolute discretion, for advice is a matter of trust!
My goal is to help each individual to better quality of life - so that YOU can participate actively in life.
Contact me today, I like to visit and advise you at home!